Sunday, October 16, 2005

BIRTHDAY BASH!!!!!!!!



Happy Birthday Melissa!!!!!!!!!! Last night we celebrated Melissa's 30th birthday right in the heart of Camden!!!!!! What a fabulous time! It was GREAT meeting new people and being a part of all the fun energy. The limo ride into Camden was such a nice surprise and the band playing at Gilbert's was GREAT!!!! I don't think I've been up until 3:30a.m. since I was 21! Melissa and I have known each other for almost two years. She and I have both been involved with Landmark Education and have also shared fertility frustrations. She has been a source of inspiration for me on my journey with Gerry in getting pregnant. She was told she would never have children but I would agree that God has the last say. Her son, Jackson, celebrated his first birthday this past summer.....

So thank you Melissa, for being such a beautiful friend and such a contribution to my life and everyone else who has the opportunity to be loved by you!

HAPPY 30th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At October 19, 2005 4:47 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

Happy Birthday, Melissa! And congrats for overcoming their "misdiagnosis" on your fertility!!!

 
At October 24, 2005 3:22 PM, Blogger Bek said...

aren't friends the best!!?? i just commented on your last entry..i really like your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home