Wednesday, October 12, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!



So, you may all think this is the MOST unusual cake for a 32 year old. HOWEVER, I chose to re-visit my past for the first time! My mother asked, "What kind of cake would you like for your birthday"? I recalled the years that she had made what was re-created in this photo. Although, at that time, the panda bear seemed ENORMOUS! Today was a wonderful day. Being greeted with birthday hugs, birthday cards/e-cards (Thanks Spammy, Anne, Aunt Eva),home-made salsa (Dr. Shumway's $1million dollar salsa), my parents calling and singing, Dunkin Donut's Gift Cards (Thank you Mikki & Peter!!!). Phone calls from friends (THANK YOU ALL). My "favorite sister-in-law" having flowers sent in my honor (love ya Nize). My father-in-law who knows me as the "Gadget Queen" sent me a USB Port Hub (Thanks DAD!). To make my day even more special, my best friend & mother, drove all the way to Augusta to take me out to dinner (Gerry's out of state) with my Niece! You're the BEST mom!!!! The best has yet to come....Gerry will be coming home later tonight after being gone to NJ all week!
Thank you everyone for being such a contribution to my day. Love to you all!

4 Comments:

At October 12, 2005 8:55 PM, Blogger Fiddler said...

Happy Birthday Tonya... You are truly a joy to have as a friend... I love your blog, and I love you!

 
At October 12, 2005 9:03 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

THANKS SPAMMY! I love you too! Also, thank you for letting me be a crack about the computer. I assumed that PRS shut it down as he was the last one on it when I tried to check my email before I left Augusta! If it didn't take 20 minutes to boot up, it wouldn't be a big deal. :-)

 
At October 13, 2005 6:09 AM, Blogger Fiddler said...

No prob, but don't blame P... It was me, I didn't realize you'd want it up :(

 
At October 19, 2005 4:43 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

I'm so glad you had a great birthday! I'm commenting SOOO late... i'm such a slacker. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home