Saturday, November 19, 2005

Déjà vu or too many Mai Tai's???




It was a week ago today that Forrest & Justine decided it was high time I take a break from the "Hormonal Rollercoaster" and jet set to Portland for dinner and drinks with them! What reminded me about the fun time we had was clearly Déjà vu.....

I went to Portland today for a hair cut and lunch with my dear friend, Leslie (the mom of the gorgeous twins...) & also another "drug run". I decided that I would head over to the Mall and do a little shopping. As I'm standing in line at NY & Company to make a small purchase, I see this girl filling out an application for Employment. I stood there, STARING, trying to figure out why she looked familiar and why I felt like I had been in that same space/time with her once before. It DAWNED on me that last week, she was filling out an application while I was standing in line at the SAME STORE! As I got closer to the register, I approached her and said, "Do you have to come here every week to fill out an application"? She giggled and said, "No, they lost my application". I said, "I was here, standing in line last Saturday at the SAME TIME, and you were right there, filling out an application"! We both laughed at the irony and couldn't believe it. I was even sporting the SAME JEANS!!! :-)

So THANKS Forrest & Justine for the GREAT time! It will be a night not forgotten!!!! :-)

So, I'm off early tomorrow morning to go to Maine Medical in PORTLAND AGAIN for another suppression test/blood work. I will know tomorrow whether or not my doctor is going to cancel this cycle and do an I.U.I. treatment. Problems with my estrogen levels not being high enough. Will keep you all posted!

4 Comments:

At November 19, 2005 11:36 PM, Blogger Fiddler said...

Good luck my friend... It's easy to say that it all turns out how it's supposed to be, but I'm still putting in my good thoughts and prayers, for whatever they're worth...

 
At November 20, 2005 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A night I will never forget (or remember :)!!! I said a little prayer for you and Gerry this morning at church. I am wishing you the very best. Love ya, girl!!

 
At November 20, 2005 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just realized that the pic of you and I looks like we are extracting something from our breasts with those long straws!!!!

 
At November 21, 2005 10:31 PM, Blogger Fiddler said...

Okay, that's what I thought TOO but it seemed a little weird so I didn't say anything... So, what WERE you two doing there with the drinks?????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home