Sunday, December 11, 2005

First Christmas party down & many more to go!


THANKS Nick & Julee for such a fabulous time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although we were VERY late (sorry)! Somewhere along the way, I determined that we did not need to be at the Christmas party until 6:30. Well, the breakdown was that I had confused our office party with Nick & Julee's party (both scheduled on the same night). I thought I had plenty of time to run errands & make my appetizer. It wasn't until Justine called to say she was running late, that I happened to notice the time on the invitation (5:00p.m.)! I gasped and called Julee and explained what had happened. Our friends wondered what had happened to us. By the time we arrived, everyone had a few cocktails, so there were not many remarks on our tardiness! :-) We had a fun time and the kicker of the night.....I was not successful using my manipulative tactics to get my original Yankee Swap gift back....you're a strong man Bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At December 13, 2005 8:13 PM, Blogger Fiddler said...

You guys make a nice looking couple :)

 
At December 13, 2005 11:33 PM, Blogger Matthew May said...

Better work on those manipulative tactics some more.. ;)

 
At December 14, 2005 4:48 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

That is SUCH a good picture of you two!!!
You guys are going to have some beautiful babies. :)

 
At December 14, 2005 7:01 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

Thanks guys....and MATT, how do you know my manipulative tactics haven't worked?????? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home