Wednesday, December 07, 2005

No "Muffin(s)" in the Oven...

Thanks to all of you (friends, family, doctors) for all your support and love. We are not pregnant! :-( We are feeling a little discouraged and get that it just wasn't meant to be. "Not meant to be" has been the story of our lives for years now. I will share that I have had a reoccuring dream over the last week. The dream is that a woman comes to me at work (maybe it's because that's where I spend too much of my life) and hands me a baby. I cannot see her face and do not know who she is but I'm putting my cards on the notion that it is Gg telling me not to give up when really, that's what I feel like doing. Part of me just wants to throw in the towel and say, "God, just lay it out there....what purpose do we have as parents"? So, that's our news for now. We love all of you and thank you from the bottom of our hearts that you have been such a contribution to us in our journey to be parents. For now, we still own the title of "Uncle" & "Auntie"!!!!! :-)

2 Comments:

At December 07, 2005 4:27 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

Hang in there, sweetie! :( I'm so sad for you, both. I was really praying that this would be the month. You are going to be wonderful parents and if anyone is "meant to be one" it is you. Keep your head up and let me know if there is anything at all - day or night - that I can do!

 
At December 07, 2005 9:33 PM, Blogger Fiddler said...

Still hanging in there with you... Don't give up... Continue to live into your dream, amazing things will happen to enrich your lives on the way :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home