Monday, January 02, 2006

Christmas with my Love Bugs!

What a BEAUTIFUL day!!!!!! It started out with a snowmobile ride on this beautiful scenic pond with Leslie's husband, Glenn. He pulled out all the stops and if a snowmobile could "pop a wheely", well, let's just say, this one can! A little scared, I enjoyed it! I'm not one for speed (perhaps in my car) where my body is not protected by anything. They just got this smooth sailing snowmobile and if we ever get any snow that stays, they will definitely have some fun! BE SAFE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)


Now, picture this....THREE adults on a golf cart with studded tires, hauling the twins behind us. They were having a ton of fun until the ropes got a little tangled! Thanks to Glenn and Leslie (and me doing the heavy looking on), the kids were sliding across the pond in no time! What a blast! I didn't join them tubing but I had fun watching them be dare devils! Then of course, back to the house where they wanted to play "monsters" and I'm always picked to be the monster so that the twins can run and hide!

From one side of Maine to the other....another Christmas delivery for this little man! He LOVED his Poo Bear and even shared his lunch with him! Too cute! This is Melissa's son (I've posted about this miracle child before). He is VERY smart and obiviously, easy on the eyes!!! It was great spending time with them today and exchanging gifts too! Thanks for all my treats and sharing part of your day with me!

That's all for now! Have a great week!

1 Comments:

At January 11, 2006 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you made it. You were not only the highlight of my day but you obviously made the little mans day too. He loves his "auntie" and I am so glad that he has you in his life. He will someday realize how lucky he is. Thanks again for all of the goodies and I did find the nail file in all the tissue paper...it's perfect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home