Wednesday, January 18, 2006

"A Positive Attitude is within Your Reach"

"There will be times when you find yourself in situations that seem impossible to deal with. Maybe you are in one now. Perhaps you're in a dead end job, or a relationship that seems to be going nowhere. Maybe your family is driving you CRAZY.

Whatever your situation, remember, many women have stood in your shoes. They found a way to overcome obstacles and solve problems. But, how did they do it? They figured out a way to keep a positive attitude through the hardest of times. They did not focus on the gloom, but on the resolutions. If they could do it, so could you.

A positive attitude is yours for the making. Grab it now and turn those bad situations into mere bumps in the road of life." www.mymeditations.com
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
How perfect is this??????? Well, I'm going to take a moment and acknowledge myself for my positive attitude through my four year quest for getting pregnant! :-) I can honestly say that the above quote REAAAALLLLLLYYYYY works!!!!! I challenge anyone to try it out! See the results YOU can produce by being positive! I could not be where I am today, embrace the women in my life that are pregnant/have children, if my way of being wasn't positive. If I focused on the negative, that is ALL I would see. Instead, I look at the fact that everything happens for a reason and that is why Gerry and I are not pregnant. By being positive, I also see that I am so blessed to have friends/family that are pregnant or have children, who allow me the privelege of being in their life, enjoying their children and experiencing the true miracle of the purest love....kids being kids, and the innocence of that love.
So THANK YOU.... Laura & Gabe, Maureen & Joe, Kathleen & Wes, Leslie & Glenn, Melissa & Shawn, Jaime & Shawn--CONGRATS :-D, Scott & Darcy, Peter & Kristin, Kim & Gary, Julee & Nick, all those I haven't mentioned or met yet........from the bottom of my big heart! Your kids are such a contribution to my life....through stories being told, true experiences of being with them....it means the world to me! :-)
**Stay tuned for news....Gerry and I have an appointment to find out the next phase---going forward with another round of I.V.F. or choosing adoption! :-) Keep us in your thoughts!

1 Comments:

At January 18, 2006 8:00 PM, Blogger Fiddler said...

You are always in my thoughts :) There's someone special out there/ in there just waiting until the timing is right for you guys... Keep up the positive attitude

 

Post a Comment

<< Home