Sunday, January 08, 2006

WONDER WOMAN!!!!

A little over 38 weeks pregnant & Miss Jaime pulls off a party to celebrate her husband, Shawn, turning 30!!!!!!! WAY TO GO WOMAN!!!!!!! Taking a break from all the excitement and roughly 40 guests in their house...I was AMAZED! You did a FANTASTIC job and everything was SOOO nice! Not to mention, putting this all together after the week you had!!!


I've had the priveledge of meeting Jaime and becoming good friends with her. She has gone through the same struggle getting pregnant as Gerry & I. She and Shawn finally got pregant almost nine months ago, after TWO years of trying. We are patiently waiting to meet Miss Rylee!!!!!!!!!

So last night, was the first opportunity I have had to meet other people in her life. For those of you that don't know Jaime, she is one big ball of pure love. She's obviously beautiful (sporting the purple shirt, sitting next to Michelle), sweet, compassionate, CREATIVE (beyond belief), loving and such a contribution to my life and to anyone in her life. Let's just say, that her friends are little pieces of her. I LOVE meeting new people but you know how that goes....if no one knows you, it can be quite awkward at first. Everyone at the party last night was so welcoming, friendly and engaging. My friend, Justine & I had a fabulous time & felt like part of the crowd.

Thanks Jaime, for the fun time and for your friendship!!!!!!!


5 Comments:

At January 09, 2006 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so bizarre that you and Justine are hanging out with Jamie... who I've known forever... she went to high school with my brother and is best friends with my sister-in-law! What a small world!

 
At January 09, 2006 12:31 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

I know! Jaime was floored when she realized that I work with your mom!!! :-) It IS a VERY small world!

By the way, I think your son is soooo sweet! Such a cutie pa tootie!

 
At January 09, 2006 1:14 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

Awww.... this is SOOO sweet. Thank you for all the kind words! I feel the same way about you. :)
Not even quite sure how I got this far without you but so grateful that I have you in my life now!

I'm ecstatic to hear that you and Justine had a good time and can't wait to go out on Thursday! Thanks so much for coming to the party and making it that much better!

And it IS so bizarre that you work with Jen's mom! I was just telling MY mom about the connection and our new little triangle. :)

 
At January 13, 2006 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a sweetie!! Darren and I had a great time at dinner with all of you last night and hope we can do it again sometime soon!!

 
At January 13, 2006 4:47 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

Hey Michelle!!!!! We had fun too! Forrest said that he thought you were fun/great to talk to. High remarks came from him! I had a good time and think we need to do it again!!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home