Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Calm before the Storm...

This was YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Down at the lake with Bailey again! I went for a walk and then went back to help Gerry measure 100 feet back from the lake. Gerry's decided that a 10 foot porch is better than the 8 foot he originally had in mind for his father's house! I'm sure John is not going to mind! :-)


This is the BIG storm we've been waiting for! I like that the camera picked up some of the snow flakes in the first picture. They are REALLY BIG and pretty! We've got the fieldstone fire place roaring and I'm busy putting together some Valentine goodies for Valentine's Day! It's a cozy Sunday afternoon. Not looking forward to the commute into work tomorrow but I guess that's where four-wheel drive will be most useful! I hope all of you are tucked in and safe! :-)

2 Comments:

At February 13, 2006 6:23 PM, Blogger Fiddler said...

I do love the photo with the big fat snow flakes~

 
At February 13, 2006 7:55 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

I like your fiddle picture! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home