Saturday, February 04, 2006

Feels Like SPRING!!!!!!!!

This is the new piece of property down on the lake that Gerry will be building on this spring! I will not be seeing my husband for several months as he will be "the contractor" building the house that his dad will eventually move into! The picture doesn't do the property much justice but it's all very exciting! :-)


Of course, Bailey could not help but try to play on the lake and fell through the ice! This is the picture taken just before he took a quick plunge. An adrenaline rush for SURE! I was a little scared, to say the least! Bailey and I enjoyed our walk around the lake even after the drama. It was a good boost to the spirits and warding off that feeling of "blah" today....nice warm weather in FEBRUARY! There was nothing more enjoyable than to smell fresh, warm air. Not to mention, meeting someone new. I bumped into a complete stranger while taking pictures of the property! I talked with him and we discussed his ice fishing journey! All of you that know me, would be SURPRISED to know that the conversation lasted less than 10 minutes. I think Bailey had some part in all of it! He was sooooooo excited to get out of the house and sniff things out that he kept trying to move me along. Ha, ha, ha!

Looks like a quiet night at home tonight! Got to get rested for the game/party tomorrow night at Dennis & Patti's! I'm not excited that I will not be cheering my man Tom Brady and the Patriots! So, I think the women will be spending more time in the hot tub while the guys cheer on the Steeler/Seahawks!

2 Comments:

At February 05, 2006 7:54 AM, Blogger Fiddler said...

What a beautiful place to build a house~ at least Gerry will be pretty close to home, you can walk down and take a look at him now and then :) Maybe even haul him off behind a pile of construction material and have your way with him!

 
At February 05, 2006 10:23 AM, Blogger Tonya said...

Yah, if he'd even let me!!!!! :-) My husband is very old fashioned that way! Sad, very sad! Ha, ha, ha! I can walk down and bring him a cold beer, minus the remote control, he'll feel like he's back at home! :-)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home