Saturday, February 18, 2006

"Life Won't Necessarily Deliver What You EXPECT"

"There is no silver platter or silver spoon with your name on it. In other words, if you're sitting around waiting for the dues you expect from life, you may be waiting forever and end up with nothing but disappointment and regret.

Instead, be grateful for the fact that your life is what you make it. Relish and rejoice in the power you hold in your own two hands. You are the one that can go out and make things happen. So, why not dare to seize new opportunities and enjoy the satisfaction they bring?

You alone hold the pen that will write your life story. Start a brilliant new chapter, TODAY".
www.mymeditations.com

I love this woman!!!!! :-) I would love to have Jane Powell as my personal coach. She inspires me to stretch and grow! She's also on the same "mental path" that I am.

It's so easy to take a look at your life and sit in the "sewer" of what it should be...."My husband doesn't pay enough attention to me", "I was the ONE for that job", "My life/job/family/friends is so miserable" etc. It's so easy to look at all the negative things because as HUMANS, what we do BEST....is SUFFERING! Imagine that! :-) It's true, or why would we have so many complaints or be so miserable?? Don't get me wrong....I have sat in the "sewer" of "Woe is me". :-) The one thing that I know is that I'm completely in control of turning it around or "writing a new chapter" in my life.

So in the face of your biggest complaint...we all have them....PICK ONE! Then, take a look a look at who you have been in the face of that complaint. You could "be" blaming, resentful, angry, miserable, unsatisfied, sad, disappointed, hurt, resigned & cyncial. How could you turn that around...the complaint into something empowering??? What would it be like to "be" happy, driven, unstoppable, satisfied, passionate, powerful, loving??? When you take a look, you will then see what is possible.....you will then be living a life you love. It really is that simple. It's that as HUMANS, we like to make it "DIFFICULT", "HARD", "NOT WORTH IT". :-) It is when we give up our "expectations" of what something "should look like or be", that life works....you're not so focused on your ideals but more on what's possible....:-) Get it?????? :-)

I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At February 19, 2006 8:17 AM, Blogger Fiddler said...

Got it, two! Unstoppable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home