Monday, February 06, 2006

YAHOOO! My Logo!!!!!!!

I am VERY excited to share this with the WORLD! My friend Julee's sister is absolutely INCREDIBLE! Karen B Design is responsible for this masterpiece!! It has taken me SEVERAL months and SEVERAL "re-design" requests (because of my "duchess"-like nature) to FINALLY get to this! I printed up a sheet of business cards and I am almost ready to follow my heart and follow my dreams! I've had a couple of new people inquire about my coaching which leaves me feeling VERY inspired! Right now is the best time to hire me because I'm trying to build my practice so my prices are lower than the competition!

For those not familiar with this profession, it is NOT therapy! It is driven completely by your motivation and committment to living a life you want.

  • Are you happy with the life you are living right now?
  • Would you find it a benefit to have someone help you get fit?
  • Having problems being an effective leader?
  • Do you feel powerless in communicating in any relationship?
  • Do you have any "Someday I'll do that/be that/have that"?
  • Are you in the job of your dreams?
  • Are you chronically late to anything?

These are just a few areas in which I have effectively coached clients, friends & family. If you or anyone you know, is interested in coaching, leave me contact information in the comment section of this post!

WHAT COACHING IS:

  • A way of being with another individual that promotes reflection, self-discovery, and openess to taking more effective actions
  • A means of helping people achieve extraordinary performance
  • Having a respectful conversation that focuses on the person being coached
  • A positive style of relating that can be utilized anywhere, any time
  • Creating a trusting and collaborative environment in which personal development and performance improvement occur

WHAT COACHING IS NOT:

  • Counseling or therapy
  • Being judgemental or punitive
  • Having all the answers and solving problems for others
  • Coaching without mutual understanding and agreement
  • Directing, manipulating, controlling others according to the coach's agenda

WHAT A COACH DOES:

  • Models integrity and high standards for others
  • Establishes collaborative relationships based on trust
  • Treats others with respect, always using language that is constructive
  • Provides objectivity
  • Supports others to stretch beyond their current capabilities
  • Assits others to look honestly at gaps in their attitudes/behaviors that decrease their interpersonal effectiveness
  • Tells the truth in a way that enables others to hear it and grow as a result
  • Promotes discovery of possibilities, solutions and alternatives

5 Comments:

At February 07, 2006 10:49 PM, Blogger Fiddler said...

You go girl! You're amazing, and this is absolutely what you are here for... I love the logo, and I love your enthusiasm and caring about coaching... Love having you in my life!

 
At February 08, 2006 3:38 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

THANKS SPAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

 
At February 09, 2006 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi dearest...Congratulations! You picked a winner! We are very proud of you!

Now, get out there and do it! We wish you all the luck in the world.
Love, The Other Mom and Pop!

 
At February 10, 2006 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A great logo! fit for a Duchess of course! You've already touched alot of lives and I know you'll continue to. your energy makes possibilities happen! I'm very proud of you for making your dream happen and always helping others to make theirs happen too!
xo
mikki

 
At February 20, 2006 4:51 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

This is so great! It's fun and energetic - like you!!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home