Saturday, March 25, 2006

Longaberger Basket Bingo WINNERS!

So last night was my first experience being with men and women FIGHTING for Longaberger baskets & playing BINGO to win one! I could not believe the turn out of people! It was hosted at a local school....and I thought it was at someone's house! I thought I would NEVER win. It wasn't a basket but it was a note pad and pen! :-) My friend Justine walked away with the window box basket filled with gardening supplies! Interestingly enough, all the people sitting at our table won a basket with the exception of myself and one other woman!

So, I've got my dabber and may find myself entering into the next game which will be hosted on April 7th at a local church! To all you competitive BINGO players, watch out....T-mad is in the game! :-)

2 Comments:

At March 27, 2006 5:39 PM, Blogger Fiddler said...

Ah, definitely two basket cases, haha... Glad you had fun, sounds like a great time :)

 
At March 28, 2006 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah Sweet Cheeks -- but did you get to stand up like in Alaska?!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home