Saturday, March 04, 2006

"MUG" Shots...

Pam, Justine & I with ONE of the three mugs we made at a local Clay making shop. This Clay shop offered "mug" making day to raise money for students interested in furthering their education at Haystack Mountain School of Art . Unfortunately, it was only the three of us but hopefully next year, "word of mouth" will show a greater interest. It was actually quite nice to have such a small class. We got a lot of one-on-one time with the instructor. The mugs we made will be sold in some of the local bakeries. Also, with the money we donated, we were able to make some to keep! You can see by the picture below (those of you that know me well...) how appropriate the mug was that I designed for myself. I also did one with a hand sketched sunflower. I cannot wait to see the finished product after they have been fired/glazed/painted.


Pam designed some mugs featuring her "trademark" fiddleheads . These will be the first household treasures to be used at their new house at "Fiddle Ridge". :-) I giggle about it because they are so perfect!


Overall, it was a good day spent with great friends, committed to making a difference in the community! I had a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At March 05, 2006 5:27 PM, Blogger Fiddler said...

It was such a fun morning, the company and the activity :) Thanks for posting the photos, and for sending the others along via email...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home