Thursday, March 16, 2006

MY MUGS!!!!!!!!!!!


Here's the final product (see "Mug Shots" posting) on the mugs that I made!!! When the pottery place called to let me know they were ready, they offered to let me buy the third one that I made that would have been sold in one of the local stores. I purchased it and then my friend Mikki bought it off me! I told her that she needed to love it FOREVER!!! :-) That's HISTORY!!!!!!!!! My name permanently engraved at the base of the mug! Ha, ha, ha!

Anyway, apologies to all my readers. I have not been updating as much as usual. It could be the "end of the winter blues". I've been busy, in a little "funk", COMPLETELY READY FOR SPRING and I will catch up with you all very soon!

Love to you all! :-)

2 Comments:

At March 17, 2006 7:29 AM, Blogger Fiddler said...

Your mugs are BEAUTIFUL... What a fun time we had... And every time I look at, or use, the mugs I made I'll remember that morning out with the girls :)

 
At March 17, 2006 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi love...the color scheme on your mugs looks suspiciously like your Dansk plates! Do you still have them?

Perhaps you've found a new talent? Love the mugs!

I've been sick with pneumonia for about a month...and am sorry to hear that you are "down!"

Cheer up, Spring will be here in a week!

Love you...did you get my e-mails?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home