Saturday, March 25, 2006

Only In My Dreams....

So, for those of you who know, Gerry has been in NY spending time with his father and his sisters. Now, I've always told Gerry that if Matthew McConaughey came knocking on our door, I would NEVER refuse a date with him! :-)

So, this was a picture that was taken while I was eating breakfast with him. Unfotunately, my friend, Justine, forgot to get me in the photo too! It was a leisurely breakfast at a local cafe. He told me about his recent movie, "Failure to Launch" & then paused in the middle of it all to tell me what a beautiful woman I am and wanted to know what I was doing for the rest of my life!!!!!!!!! Sadly enough, that is when my alarm went off, Bailey started panting, the phone was ringing! Reality sank in and I realized I was only left with one truth....that I AM a beatiful person! He, he, he! :-)

Happy Sunday America & thank you God for blessing us with wonderful things to dream about!

1 Comments:

At March 27, 2006 2:53 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

LOVE him... sigh. Although... as much as I've lusted over MM over the years - I've come to learn things about him that make him less attractive!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home