Sunday, April 02, 2006

Catching Up!


So, I had THE BEST weekend ever! It started on Friday where I was hired to do practice management coaching!!!! I never knew that work could be so much fun and that I could ever get paid to do something that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE!!!!!!! I'd also like to thank one of my friends for believing in me and acknowledging me for following my dreams! THANKS MAN! I wrapped up the day with a visit to my friend Melissa's house where we enjoyed catching up! Her husband was kind enough to give her some "girl" time and we headed out for a light dinner and a couple of drinks at my FAVORITE wine bar! Thanks guys! I had a WONDERFUL time!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend Leslie & I made our regular treck to see our hairstylist this weekend! Anne-Marie had just been to a new "color" class and wanted to try it out on me! The picture doesn't clearly represent how intense the red highlights are but I ABSOLUTELY love them! Thanks Anne-Marie....that's why I've been a dedicated client for 12 years!!!!!!!!!! It was also a treat to catch up with Leslie and spend some quality time away from our busy lives! I love you and love that you love me so much! :-)

I was also able to catch up with my long lost friend, Nikki! She thinks I'm hot and has been inspired by my weight loss. (THANKS WOMAN!) She is wild and crazy and has a heart the size of Texas! I forgot how much fun she adds to my life!

To ALL of my friends that I was able to spend time with this weekend....I LOVE YOU ALL, no matter how busy my life gets, no matter how often I see you, know that I love you and love having you in my life!

1 Comments:

At April 02, 2006 9:10 PM, Blogger Fiddler said...

Can hardly wait to see the new do this week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home