Saturday, April 29, 2006

My First Flowers!

It's always such a treat to see color after a LONG winter! My tulips and daffodils have come up and they are so beautiful! I thought I would take some pictures and share! These are from my "Friendship Garden". The flowers in this garden are those that have been given to me as gifts from friends! The only one that is a little unmanageable is the Lupin and if I don't keep after it, it's all over the place! I love Lupin because it reminds me of my Nana and how she loved it! My friend Leslie gave it to me from her garden!


Well, I'm off to go enjoy this beautiful day! I've been outside practicing my golf swing after seeing myself play last night!!!!!!!!!! YIKES! The only problem I seem to be having is Bailey (our dog) likes to wait until I drop the ball in front of me and get ready to swing before he goes in for the ball and runs away with it! He's CRAZY! It usually works out pretty good for me because I'll smack the golf ball and Bailey will fetch it up! Today, he's just been playful and takes it before I swing and runs around with the golf ball in his mouth! He's certainly entertaining!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home