Friday, April 21, 2006

"OPERATION COOKIE REMOVAL"

These are the precious thank you notes that I received from
Miss Kayla & Miss Hannah today!! I also received a phone message from Miss Abby with a sweet little thank you!!! A while back, I had posted about the "Cookie Debacle" (February Posting) that went DOWN at the gym where I see/deliver cookies to some of my friends. Well, these were notes from my friend's children and I couldn't help but share. I have shared these with all of my friends today!!! These will replace their last thank you note to me on the on my refrigerator.

ANOTHER GOOD COOKIE STORY...
Of course, I couldn't HELP but call "Auntie Jaime", giggling that her niece threw her under the bus! Jaime had a manipulative tactic planned for Easter weekend when she would meet up with her nieces. We'll call it "OPERATION COOKIE REMOVAL". So, Jaime helped me make the most recent holiday batch of cookies (THANK YOU SWEETIE) because she wanted to get "tips/training" on what she thinks are "the most incredible cookies" she has ever eaten (I still giggle whenever she raves about them). Anyway, she enjoyed a couple of cookies while we were in the process of baking off the second batch. I also gave her a bag to take home. She left my house with an ADDITIONAL bag of cookies to give to her friend, Michelle. She actually called Michelle on her way home to tell her that she had THREE cookies for her and needed to let her know so that she didn't have to tell her later that she ate TWO of them (having to be accountable for ALL three). Jaime called me the next day and was already plotting out how she could snag a couple more cookies on Sunday. She thought the might be able to pry some away from Scott but we both giggled and agreed he does NOT fall for manipulative tactics. She then decided it would be best used on her two nieces....both still in their early tender childhood years!!!! Judging from the note that Miss Kayla gave me, Scott has taught them well! :-)

So THANK YOU Miss Kayla, Miss Hannah & Miss Abby for your sweet little thank you notes/phone call. It meant a lot to me & I have a TON of fun doing it! :-)

3 Comments:

At April 22, 2006 6:51 AM, Blogger Fiddler said...

You are the guru of cookies, to be sure...
I love the lamb of God picture, the colors are beautiful...

 
At April 24, 2006 1:12 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

"Thinks"? Umm... you need to come to terms - they ARE the best EVER. :)

 
At May 09, 2006 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Sorry my thank you note is so belated, but I only just thought to write one on here! The cookies were awesome, even though I think it was torture for Jaime to hold on to them for a whole weekend before I could try them. She must really love me to hold out on eating something so delicious!! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home