Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The QUEEN of CUTE!!!!

Matching purse to compliment her Easter dress...she is a duchess in the making! This was the first year that my niece got to enjoy the fun in Easter Egg Hunting at my parents house. Usually Gerry and I have Easter dinner at our house. I traditionally use my great grandmother's china and Gerry's great grandmother's silver. This year, it was my mother's request to have it at her house. She even enticed the adults to hunt for eggs by lacing some of them with (what else) MONEY! My sister and Bo took it all except for the $1.00 I had in my stash! :-) Kudos to you both!!!!
Little Miss "G" thought she could perform a covert operation with my mother. She tried a "sneak attack" for one of my hard earned eggs as my mother got us to "pose" for a "picture". Little did I know I was being set up! He, he, he! "Operation Egg" failed as soon as the flash went off. I caught her so delicately reaching for one of my eggs. I told little Miss "G" she had to let me look in the egg first--to make sure it DIDN'T have any money in it!!! :-) I was willing to give up the candy but NOT the cash! All in all, it was a fun day spent with family and friends.

I've been home sick ever since Easter!! I managed to make it to the gym on Monday until I got a little green and had to leave. I'm hoping to make it back to the office tomorrow! I cannot stand laying around letting illness invade my body! I miss my friends and seeing people in general.

2 Comments:

At April 19, 2006 5:16 PM, Blogger Bek said...

hi, i've stopped by before, (through jaime's blog) but its been awhile, just read through your recent posts. seems like a lot of fun life-filled things going on. i esp. like the post about your overnite with miss rylee. anyway, just visiting to say hi.

 
At April 21, 2006 8:39 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

Thank you Bek! :-) If you liked the posting on Miss Rylee's overnight, you will need to read up on "Operation Cookie Removal". It will give you a nice little laugh!
Thanks for visiting!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home