Saturday, May 27, 2006

CUTE CURLS and Nowhere to go!!!!!!!!!


Have you ever had your hair look FABULOUS and have nowhere to go??? Then, when you really do have some place to go, your hair is completely unmanageable??? I have to giggle about it! Gerry's working this weekend and I'm on my own! So, I start playing with my hair and realize, "My hair looks so cute and I have no place to go". I suppose I could go run errands but I have been all over the state of Maine this week and would rather gag than to drive one more mile! Ha, ha, ha!

Well, I have not been posting much lately and that is because I have been busy with my practice management coaching business!!!!! I just had the most FANTASTIC week coaching at a dental practice! I was also invited to become a trainer to work with Patterson Dental, training dental practices in the state of Maine to use EagleSoft (dental software)! Does life get any better???? I LOVE making a difference for people and that I'm being hired because I have made a difference!

I guess it's time that I get some things done! I wanted to update all of you and let you know that all is well with me and that I have just had the most incredible week! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home