Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Larry The Cable Guy...


Last night we went to see Larry The Cable Guy! There were EIGHT of us that managed to get dinner in before we went! I have to admit that PJ Walsh (who opened up for Larry) was QUITE the comedian! My cheeks are sooooooooo sore today from laughing so hard last night! I got the most giggles out of the opening act. Larry was funny but PJ Walsh is also worth seeing if he should tour in Maine again! I had to laugh everytime Larry said, "Git-R-done". It reminded me of my friend Rick who always seems to be saying that....could he be a redneck in disguise???? He, he, he!

So the "people watching" was priceless!!!! All walks of life coming out for a night of laughs! I wish I had brought my binoculars!! :-) I actually saw some people that I knew hanging out in the "Penobscot Room" enjoying some beverages before the show got started. None for me! Getting up early this morning was a CHORE! I even had to blow off the gym!!! Write it down in history...I blew off the gym!!!!

All in all, is was a fun night spent laughing with all my friends!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home