Sunday, May 14, 2006

The things you do for love....

...Like swinging until your butt hurts! Can you see the "pain" in my smile in the photo below??? Little Miss "G" wanted to swing and let me do ALL the work (could we have a little mini-duchess in the making...). Well, this little see-saw swing was only made for a kids butt. The only support I had covered the bone of my ass!!!!!!! Needless to say, little Miss "G's" fun only lasted so long.


To my little niece....I love you from the bottom of heart and can't wait to spend the rest of my life watching you grow! I'll also "eat your cheeks" for as long as you will let me and twist your hair as long as you will tolerate it!

Love,

Your FAVORTIE Auntie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At May 17, 2006 9:15 PM, Blogger Fiddler said...

You really are the favorite auntie, I can tell... Little Gabi is a duchess in training, she'll look back on some of these photos and think "yeah, that's what family is all about!"

 
At May 19, 2006 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you didn't have such a skinny little ass it might not have hurt so much...of course mine probably wouldn't have made it on the seat he he :0) Mikki

 
At May 19, 2006 12:17 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

Soon, your ass will be skinny too! Keep up the good work! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home