Friday, June 16, 2006

FUN IN THE SUN!

Now this is how I would like every day of my life to be....calm, relaxing, and peaceful! I decided to treat myself to a day at the beach and I had THE BEST TIME!!! Even though I went by myself, it was nice to catch up on some reading, clear my brain and take in the scenery!

My favorite "flicker fockers" made for an interesting picture. The sand on the beach was packed really hard as the tide had just gone out. I decided to take off my sandals and hold my breath as a dabbled my feet in the ocean. I was actually suprised to find that the shock wasn't so bad after all....more evidence of "global warming".


I ended my day with a little "drama" (of course) as I watched a couple lovingly holding each other as they strolled down the beach. It reminded me of the commercials for the "romance" music cd's that you can purchase on TV. I gagged at the thought that there was actually a HUMAN MAN (not a programmed robot that looked human) interested in being so "snuggly". Interestingly enough, I watched as a fight unfolded in front of my very own eyes. They were involved in what appeared to be a quarrel...for a couple of hours. I watched in between my cat naps and reading! Toward the end of my day, they finally "made up" and started making there way together, arm in arm....I watched as they walked by me....wanting to ask, "Man, are you for real"??? It occured to me...that no matter how "good" a couple looks on the "outside", no relationship is perfect!

2 Comments:

At June 18, 2006 3:35 PM, Blogger Fiddler said...

Yeah, we're all just people... Individuals trying to live together... Getting it right sometimes, working our way through the rest of the time :)

 
At June 19, 2006 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But was your beach as warm and sunny as mine in the Bahamas? Or did I not mention I was just there for a long weekend? Hmmm. 80, sunny, breezy -- lots of frozen rum drinks? Love and miss you! And thanks for the box. You know how I love my Kiehls!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home