Sunday, June 11, 2006

HURRAY! We'll finally have a CROSS BREEZE!

After MANY YEARS of making a request for a front storm door, Gerry decided to come back from church with one in the back of his truck! Now, I'm thinking....taking a day off from church really didn't cause me bad luck after all!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha, ha, ha! (that one is for you mom)!

Gerry spent ALL afternoon installing this beauty! I just finished polishing the glass and now the rain is coming down AGAIN!!! I had to quickly capture the picture from the outside as I was afraid of melting....being made of "sugar" can be hazardous at times! He, he, he!



I was SOOOOOOOO excited.....I had to post and share it with you all!!! Gerry did a FANTASTIC job and I was completely surprised! THANKS HON!!!

2 Comments:

At June 12, 2006 5:23 AM, Blogger Fiddler said...

Beautiful :)

 
At June 14, 2006 6:14 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

Just one more thing about your BEEE-UTIFUL house that I love!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home