Monday, July 10, 2006

An Alien has Invaded Gerry's body....

Yes, what you are seeing is REAL....Gerry picking strawberries with me!!! In the six years I have known my husband, we have never gone strawberry picking together. In fact, I generally go with his friend Gary and Gary's family. This year it was only ME! No manipulation on my part!!!! I asked Gerry if he would like to accompany me this year and he said, "Sure"! I was soooooo excited, I brought my camera to capture it on film! :-)

So my friends, I live to tell that it IS TRUE....Anything IS possible!

3 Comments:

At July 10, 2006 9:17 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

What a good boy! :) :)

 
At July 11, 2006 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leave my brother alone!

 
At July 11, 2006 12:42 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

Nize, you're a crack! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home