Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The "Big Dig"...In Maine!!

Building John's house has been set back six weeks due to RAIN! It reminds me of the "Big Dig" project in Mass. At least THIS project WILL get done! John has sold the house and will be "homeless" temporarily. We are hoping to get everything ready with the foundation as Gerry has taken time off of work to start building this beauty! :-)

We took Justine down to see the "Big Dig". I was trying to get a "side profile" picture of her so that I could show off her little pregnant belly! Little Samuel is quickly growing! I have been trying to teach him some manipulative tactics while he is in the womb....he, he, he! Justine is very skilled in this area so I'm sure there will not be too much of a learning curve as most of it will be HEREDITARY! :-)))) Ha, ha, ha!!!

1 Comments:

At July 18, 2006 6:22 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

AWWWWWWWW... look at that belly!!! :) CUUUUUTE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home