Friday, July 07, 2006

Happy 4th of July!

These were the fireworks we saw sitting on my front porch! We didn't even have to leave home! :-)

Nize and I continued to perfect the Mojito....about this time---we finally got it....at least it tasted like the one in the bar so many Mojito's later! We ended up staying in for the 4th and enjoying a little BBQ. Nize and I were sporting some patriotic attire! You cannot see in the picture but Nize even had "flicker flockers" with stars and stripes!!! I started singing, "My country tis of thee, sweet land of liberty"... We laughed so hard! What a good time!


Gerry erected our flag that snapped off in the middle of the winter. How appropriate to raise it on Independence Day! What a really awesome picture....notice the flag in the background!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home