Wednesday, July 19, 2006

High-End Camping!!!!

We have been without power since yesterday after the big THUNDERSTORM that ran through Maine! I don't have regular access to email and do not have all addresses with me but those of you that read my blog, just know as soon as I can be in touch with you, I will! I will be under "camping" conditions at home. Those of you that know me will giggle about that! I haven't camped in years and as I have aged, I call camping....some place with no power that has the luxury of water/shower and nice beds to sleep on!! He, he, he! :-)

2 Comments:

At July 19, 2006 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Duchess...camping? I can not really believe such a thing is possible! I assume you are staying in a posh hotel or at least at Mom's!
Which is infinitely nicer than any hotel!
Cheer up...it is only the start of a long hot summer!

Love the cuke, how did it taste?

 
At July 21, 2006 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a generator -- how bad could it be?!!! Love you!
nize

 

Post a Comment

<< Home