Saturday, July 29, 2006

"Where's my Dog House"???

I laugh whenever I look at this picture because Bailey came running into the "basement" and sniffed everything and kept looking all around and then stood here as if to say, "Where's my spot"? He is such a ham! He has loved the routine of going down with Gerry for the morning, swimming, laying in the truck with the A/C on (yes...he's VERY spoiled). When I come home, I have gone running down to the lake property and brought him back with me on the leash. He's a 12 y/o Lab and getting to be an old man. He's starting to have problems with his hind legs and we try to keep him moving as much as we can.


This is where we are at so far. This doesn't show, but the back wall is up too. It's coming right along! John has his stuff mostly packed and in the process of selling his house for the journey to Maine! Yes, he will be a "transplant" as Mainers sometimes call those that move here from out of state. :-) Everything is going along smoothly now that we've FIANLLY been able to start after such a wet spring! We should be finished by fall! At least so that John can move in. There will be things that Gerry will pick away at this winter.

I am off to get ready for our big SUMMER PARTY! I will post pictures from that once I get back! Have a beautiful Saturday!

1 Comments:

At July 29, 2006 9:43 AM, Blogger Tonya said...

THANKS woman! You'll have to come down and go for a swim and bring Daily! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home