Saturday, August 19, 2006

Back From Texas!

I'm very excited to share that I spent four days at S.M.U. training to administer the Harrison Assessment! I will utilize the Harrison Assessment in my practice management business. The Harrison Assessment (for those who are not familiar) is a questionnaire that is used to measure suitability and eligibility for any job. The assessment is 99% deception proof and measures 130 behavior traits! It is backed by 20 years of research and is proven to be an effective decision-making tool...both in identifying specific tratis to be successful in any job and its ability to evaluate traits against a specific job. I already have a couple of people who are willing to let me run one report so that I can get my final certification with Miss Ava in Australia!!!! :-)

I really have to thank Winn Padgett and Jim Povec for investing thousands in me getting this training. It is an honor and a privelege and I cannot wait to work with you in the near future! It's really amazing how things show up for me in my life! As most of my friends know, I have done a lot of training with Landmark Education and am currently taking the "Commitment Seminar"--To empower you to create and live from commitments that leave you enlivened and fulfilled. The first night of our seminar, was the same night that we had a BAD rain storm pass through that left most of central Maine without power. We still had the seminar!!!!! That was the night that Jim called and said, "I'd like you to go to Texas and get this training and will offer it to you for free (a savings of $3K). All you have to do is get there". I thought to myself, "Here you are, taking the commitment seminar, you are commited to living a life you love.....it would be preposterous for you not to do this"! Operating a that level of commitment, I had to enroll my husband in the possibility of this trianing---enhancing my business. I had to manage work and coverage for being gone. What I found really powerful was that when I CHOSE going to Texas and was commited to living into the future of my career, it was easy! There wasn't anything that showed up in my space as "difficult" or "hard to do". It just happened!!

I assert, that when you share your life and share what you're up to, the world gives you what you need! :-) Four years ago, I was Tonya---not really sure of myself, not smart enough to "DO THAT", overweight, in counseling for panic and anxiety disorder! Four years later, I'm Tonya, Professional Life Coach & Practice Management Consultant. I have created a plethora of friends who know me as my word. When I say something is going to happen, it happens. I've maintained a healthy weight, I love life and am commited to making a difference in anyone's life who choses so! When I am clear about what I want, I get it and I don't let life stop me EXCEPT when I chose to let life stop me!

There it is my friends! ME! I love who I am and also love who I am for other people! :-)

2 Comments:

At August 20, 2006 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you for all that you have chosen...and all that you haven't. You are very bright, special and fun...of course you know that already!! he he! Congratulations on your training. Can't wait to see all of the results!
love, Mik

 
At August 20, 2006 9:33 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

Awww... I love who you are, too. :) I'm proud of you, my friend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home