Thursday, August 10, 2006

I'M BACK!

I have been out of state training and just getting back! I know there has been some phone calls from friends telling me that I'm getting a little stale (thank you Justine)! :-) I also didn't realize that I have some "secret admirers" of my blog....Miss Tracy. Or shall I call you the "blog stalker"....He, he, he! I'm honored to think that people love to read about what I have to share! :-)

I'm just getting back from Texas and I have pictures from my Medievil party to post. I've been a complete slacker! Busy, busy, busy! I PROMISE that I will update it all by Friday!

So, I will end with this.....I take a class every Tuesday night. My friends, Forrest & Justine, are kind enough to have me for dinner before I go. They call it "Tuesday's with Tonya". Tuesday afternoon, Justine calls me at work and leaves me a message stating that she and Forrest are serving steak and popovers, along with fresh veggies and brownie sundies ! She wanted to know if it was a meal fit for the duchess! :-) I called her back with enthusiasm and COULDN'T wait to get out of work to go over for dinner and social fun! She also usually has a margarita mixed up for me as I walk through the door!! Now, I ask myself, how did I get to be so lucky? :-)

It's times like this that I am reminded how fortunate I am to have wonderful friends in my life. I love you all and love what you add to my life!

PS: Tracy, really, I promise not to have such a lapse in posting! :-) He, he!

2 Comments:

At August 10, 2006 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And, of course, you do realize that you ARE the center of the Universe for a great many people! Smile and stay cool!

 
At August 14, 2006 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FINALLY!! My life can go on now that you are back posting to your blog. I have to admit... before you emailed me with pictures of Forrest's birthday party.. I didn't even really know what a blog was!! Then... I discovered your link on your email and much to my surprise... my ugly mug was on your blog!! Now, I'm totally addicted! Tell me I don't have too much time on my hands!! I even got to see Justine "showing" before I actually got to SEE Justine showing!! Crazy!! Now... I just need you to update my name and put an "e" in it... Tracey! That's about as "duchess" as I can get!! Oh - Tonya - you are too much fun! Thank you for letting me peek into your FUN blog!! Love ya!! TJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home