Saturday, August 12, 2006

Progress on the Lake!

Here it is!!!!! My father and Gerry have been working on the porch all day! She's going to be a beauty! I can't wait to see what it looks like once the deck boards are down! Bailey and made several trips down there today. I think when Bailey is missing this fall we will find him down at the lake. He LOVES it! Gerry has even gone to the extreme of building Bailey a ramp to get in and out of the house through a window. This is because Bailey is such an old man he doesn't have the same hind leg strength that he once did.



Grandpa John will be able to see the progress when he comes up to visit next week! Bailey will enjoy his company! I'll keep everyone posted on the progress! :-)

1 Comments:

At August 20, 2006 9:35 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

HOLY COW! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!! I can't believe how much they've done. Can I sign Gerry up to build my next house? :)
Awww... hi Bailey! Manny is sending big wet doggie kisses your way...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home