Sunday, August 27, 2006

T-Mad, Pro-Golfer

So Peter and I went Golfing on Friday! We've had it on the calendar for over a month! My first whole, I had a really nice swing and a nice shot---straight ahead! I wasn't far behind Peter....who had trailed off into the woods! The next twelve swings were not so good. I was on the fairway to hell. Then, we decided if we cracked open a little beverage, it would help us with our swing....IT DID!!!! I played the last nine holes like a pro-golfer! Peter may disagree but that's because he's jealous! :-) He, he, he!


I ended up calling Justine to be a little bragadocious! I was so impressed with my game and was busting out of my skin with excitement! She got a good laugh as Peter and I were in disagreement with how my game was going!

The day ended with a stop at a local farm stand where Peter and I got some good deals on melons and fresh corn! We even got to see the farmer himself sporting some boxer shorts! Only in Maine! I called Peter and told him I thought the guy came out to offer us good deals in hopes that I might find him attractive! :-) He, he, he! I told him we got the deals because I was so cute! :-)

Thanks Peter!!!! That was a good time and great fun!

3 Comments:

At August 27, 2006 9:41 PM, Blogger Fiddler said...

Some stylin' golf going on there... you had a perfect day for being out on the green!

 
At August 28, 2006 8:24 AM, Blogger Tonya said...

Justine, I was "working it" for the paparatzzi....he was some guy that looked like an "Arab"....:-)

 
At August 28, 2006 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's now how we play golf here in the Sunshine State --- and duh on the cool refreshing beverage -- we always do that!!

love you!
nize

 

Post a Comment

<< Home