Monday, September 04, 2006

ALMOST THERE....

Here's the house on the lake with the windows in and most of the sophet trim in too! My father and Gerry were pouring up concrete posts to wrap the deck around to the right of the house. It's amazing how it's coming along. We guess at least a month before John will be able to move in. It won't be completely done but if he has sold the house, the upstairs should be done.

My father has been very generous to come down every weekend, spend the night and work the next day to help get this house built. Gerry spent a lot of time helping my father build my grandmother's house so it's a favor being returned. Although I told my mother that I thought it was the cooked meals that he came down for....we don't serve up rotisserie chicken, compliments of Hannaford Brothers....he, he, he!! I have to tease a little!

1 Comments:

At September 19, 2006 8:55 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

Holy cow... a house as beautiful as yours!! :) Can I have it please?

So it's too late to call you but I just thought I'd log on and tell you I hope you had a good weekend and to call me when life gets back to normal. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home