Saturday, September 02, 2006

NO KETTLE CORN???!!!!

Here's Justine.....7 months along!!!! Little Sam would have LOVED to have seen all the lights at the fair last night! I got my yearly dough boy and a bite of a sausage dog. Justine shared her mini donuts and I was BESIDE myself when I found there was no Kettle Corn stand! Every year, I look forward to going to this fair all for the dough boy and the Kettle Corn! NONE!!! NADA MUCHO!!

We walked around a couple of times, saw a couple people we knew and I had enough. Even the craft "tent" was pretty crappy this year. It could have all appeared crappy because I was so bummed out about the lack of Kettle Corn. So, if anyone that reads my blog is going to a fair, make sure to look for Kettle Corn! I'll take TWO bags! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home