Friday, October 13, 2006

Gabrielle University VS Alexis Technology



This was ABSOLUTELY priceless...Gabrielle and Alexis playing football! I had to giggle at the pictures I captured. I have many more but these totally replicate "highlights" of the game! Notice Gabby sporting a skirt! Ha, ha, ha! Alexis came over on her "four wheeler" (motorized toy) and Gabby invited her to play a game of football. They had more energy than that of 10 adults. It was fun watching them run around! They had it down. I don't know who ended up "winning" but it was certainly a joy to see them have fun and play!

1 Comments:

At October 13, 2006 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll make book on Gabrielle becoming the leading sports figure in Maine in a couple of years! Her style is awesome! Where did she learn that pose? Adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home