Saturday, October 21, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, Part II

So, last weekend, the stretch of my birthday celebration continued at Justine's!!!!!!! She surprised me with this HEAVENLY peanut butter frosted cake!!! It was to die for. Amazing as it may seem, after eating 1/2 the cake, I lost five pounds!!! Justine, I'll take another!!!!

Every month at our office, Justine makes a birthday cake to celebrate all birthdays in the month. Well, there were at least 8 Libras in the bunch. She asked what kind of cake we wanted. Someone yelled out chocolate cake with chocolate frosting (YUCK!), then someone said chocolate cake with plain frosting (BORING)! I said, "I'll take a little bit of chocolate cake with this much peanut butter frosting"---holding up about an inch for measurement. Everyone BOOOEEEDD over that idea. No one likes chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting???!!! I said, "That's alright. I'll buy one and bring it in for myself"...laughing at the thought that none of us could decide on one cake. :-) In that moment, Justine took CAREFUL note of the equilibrium between cake and peanut butter frosting necessary to create this masterpiece!!!!!!!!!

She remarked that it was not an easy task but what comes easy when dealing with "THE DUCHESS"??? :-) He, he, he!!!

Thank you Justine for everything!!! That day was so much fun for me! I love ALL my stuff...even the belly aches that came with each and every last bite of my cake...:-) He, he, he!

LOVE YOU!!!

2 Comments:

At October 22, 2006 11:22 AM, Blogger Fiddler said...

Jusine is SOOOO good to you :) and to all of us at Club-E... Happy Birthday dahlin'

 
At October 22, 2006 8:28 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

Yes, Justine takes VERY good care of me. Forrest does too, on "Tuesday's with Tonya" when he starts mixing up his special concoctions and has me test them out!!!!! :-) It will be a transition once little Sam comes along. Tuesday's with Tonya will soon be memories Justine and I talk about while she's changing diapers and making bottles! :-) He, he!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home