Thursday, November 23, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Here's my little love bug! She told me MANY times that she loves me today!

Thanksgiving was quiet this year. It was just my parents, my sister, Kari and Gerry & I. My sister and her husband showed up later in the day with Little Miss "G". We celebrated my sister's 30th Birthday party! My parents are very forutnate to be in their early 50's with their children all grown up and even sporting a GRANDCHILD! :-)

The food was FANTASTIC as always! Thanks Mom & Dad for all your hard work....and Kari for the support you gave them in accomplishing such a wonderful dinner!

Tomorrow, I'm off doing the "traditional" shopping! Should be a good time as always!

Peace & love to all!

1 Comments:

At November 24, 2006 8:20 AM, Blogger Fiddler said...

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home