Saturday, November 25, 2006

Packed Like Sardines!!!

So, we conquered "BLACK FRIDAY" with time to kill!!!!!!!!!! Here I am packed nice and tight around all the shopping packages the six of us got this year!
There was just enough room for my butt! I will thank all of my hard work that it's as small as it is because it was TIGHT quarters!

So this year we decided it would be nice to all travel together in a van for the "Black Friday" shopping trip extravaganza! We got VERY creative on how to pack our purchases in the "trunk" of the mini-van! Let's just say, there really was no trunk....WE were the trunk! It was fun...all the remarks made and the glances at each other when we saw someone with a really big item! The common response was, "I reeaaaallllllyyyyy need to get this now because I won't get back....AND it's a reallllllllyyyyy good deal". Some were even willing to hold their big purchases in their laps. At one point, Patti's barrel of pirates (which was in a life size barrel) was handed to Julee (the driver of the mini-van) so that she could take a picture of us in the back....So picture, the barrel in Julee's lap, rolled onto the steering wheel, that made the horn toot, that had another driver look at us in confusion! We were all laughing at the sight we were!

Everyone was having fun with it all! We had a great time! My feet are KILLING me & my shopping is still not finished!!! Imagine that!
Leslie, you were greatly missed! We even had a conversation that HAD you been with us, the position you would have ridden home in would have been quite challenging...even for a gymnist like you!

1 Comments:

At November 26, 2006 9:39 PM, Blogger Fiddler said...

Holy shopping Bat Girl, good job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home