Thursday, November 23, 2006

Starting the Holiday with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra!!!


Last night Gerry and I went to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra! His sister Kathleen surprised us with Tickets this year for our Christmas present (THANKS KATHLEEN!) We had floor tickets, 4 rows back from the stage and I was BLOWN AWAY! I can only say that anyone that has never been....YOU NEED TO GO!!!!!!!!!! They are the most talented group I have ever seen. The light show is better than any Pink Floyd concert. What a way to start the holiday season. Gerry decided that we need to go every year. He loved it too!!!!!!!!!!

We decided to get down there a little early and go to dinner! It's been almost ten years since I've lived in Portland. I know that I use to dine at Back Bay Grill so that's where we went! It's expensive but the food is out of this world. It would appear to be a hole in the wall but it is exquisite!

We ended our evening at a local Irish Pub and then made our way back home! It was a wonderful evening and I just can't thank Kathleen enough for introducing us to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra! ICREDIBLE! Just incredible!

THANKS SWEETIE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home