Saturday, December 16, 2006

"Club-E" Christmas Party!

Here's some of the gang from Club-E! This year we had our office Christmas Party at a restaurant that I organized! It was a great time! We decided to do gift baskets this year and do a Yankee Swap, instead of picking names and doing a "Secret Santa" gift. THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN! You should have seen the deliberate grabs of someone elses gift! Of course, add alcohol and it increases the excitement!


Even Spammie underminded me by taking my "grilling goodies" basket! At the end, we bargained a decent swap. One of my Yankee Candles for a bottle of her wine! It was GREAT!


Forrest and Justine even came with the little guy! She looks FABULOUS! She's back down to her pre-pregnancy weight and as always.....beautiful and full of life and positive energy!

Thank you to both doctors! We had a wonderful time....great food and great friends!

1 Comments:

At December 16, 2006 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a great time with everyone... And I think of you every time I light up my Yankee "Mistletoe" candle :) Thanks!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home