Saturday, December 09, 2006

Girl's Night Out!



So last Friday, Melissa, Shannon and I all went to Paradiso Salon & Spa for a little pampering. Melissa was having her hair done, Shannon had a manicure and a pedicure and I settled for the manicure only. The fabulous thing about this spa is that they allow you to bring your own beverages and then they serve it to you throughout your visit! I brought a big bottle of red wine for all three of us to share! I was truly treated as the Duchess that I really am!!! Melissa is "Goddess" and Shannon is "Princess". It's amazing how all of those nicknames suit all three of us! Ha, ha, ha!

We ended our night with some fine dining at Fuji's and a little shopping! It was such a great time and fun to be pampered. I realized that I don't often take time to do things for myself.



The juciest part of our day was this guy that came into the salon. All three of us noticed him. He came in to see the owner for a project he was working on. He was there for a while and took off his jacket. He had a fairly tight shirt on and you could see that he was nicely cut! Now mind you, all three of us are married....well, Shannon is almost married but we can admire a nice looking man! He made the trip more adventurous. He knew all three of us were checking him out and he had fun with it! Ha, ha, ha!

Anyway, thanks Melissa for inviting me, for coming all the way out to the boonsticks of Maine to get me! I had a great time with you and Shannon and it was nice to be spoiled for a day!

1 Comments:

At December 22, 2006 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice!
Kind regards a dutchy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home