Monday, December 11, 2006

Two Peas in a Pod....

We've had a rough one out here in the willy wags. Bailey decided yesterday afternoon to dig through trash that was in the garage and ready to go to the dump. :-{ Let's just say that as of 8:30 last night, he was starting to deal with the effects of eating wrotten trash. We were up most of the night as he was in and out the door being sick.

I haven't been well myself and managed to get him in the truck to get us to the doctors when he threw up in the truck!!!!!!!!! AUGGGGGGGG!!! Anyone that knows me well, knows I was right beside him doing it myself. I have a very weak stomache! Finally, I get to my doctors for blood work to check my thyroid and MONO!!!! Augggggggg!!!

I finally get home, I'm exhausted and just want to sleep. I hear something russling downstairs and when I go to look, who do you think is in the bathroom trash????? BAILEY!!! This time he got his little ass spanked for catching him in the act! I guess dogs aren't as smart as some people think they are....at least I would THINK he would get that eating trash makes him sick!

Anyway, I have lots to post about....our office Christmas party and my decorated tree! For now, it will have to wait, along with the rest of the world that needs me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home