Sunday, December 10, 2006

"Woman's" Christmas Gathering!

Susan hosted her annual "Woman's" gathering! We had a GREAT time this year and a new addition to the group....Miss Michelle....sporting the red shirt in the photo! When Susan called me to confirm the date and time, she mentioned that Leslie was going to bring Michelle. For YEARS we have always been: Susan (Woman I), Leslie (Woman II), Me (Woman III), Stacey (Woman IV), Becky (Woman V)!

So, at first notice, I was a little hesitant about any "newbies". I even tried to get Susan all worked up about it....didn't work. Well, I'm pleased to say that I'm glad that Michelle managed to get through any "behind the scenes" tactics of not wanting "newbies" because I was grateful for her company! I don't know if Susan "officially" dubbed her "Woman VI" but she is definitely in-the-club! We all had a great time and had fun with the Yankee Swap! We really missed the presence of Becky and wondered what she was doing. :-(

Thank you everyone for such a great evening! Michelle, Welcome to the group---you're a wonderful addition!!!

Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home