Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Christmas Season is Over...

Look at the little man all snuggled up with "Auntie T". Little Daly Jr. was sporting some festive wear when Forrest and Justine came to one of our MANY Christmas gatherings!!! He was such a ham all night.

I had such a great holiday season. We had two parties back to back starting with a dinner party and then the following night, the annual Christmas party.

We spent time with the family at my Aunt Mary's Christmas party. My grandmother actually came!!! We also went to Christmas Mass on Christmas Eve! Gerry left and went home and my sister Kari and I made our way to her friend, Bo's for his family party. It's our third year. The tradition started when my husband was working a rotating shift. I always have fun and Bo's mother and I look forward to seeing each other and catching up! I spent time with Leslie and the twins which was wonderful! They are growing up way too fast.

My niece was so excited to get her Dora Explorer Talking Kitchen. She was such a good sport! There were A LOT of presents for her under the tree. I ended up having to open some of them for her. She LOVED the fancy boots I bought her...she put them on to wear immediately. She really is another "duchess" in the making.


Gerry and I finally got home and I don't know who was more excited about opening presents...Bailey or Gerry! It is absolutely hysterical every year to see Bailey open presents. He knows which one's belong to him and he'll wait until Gerry tells him he can open his present. He'll take off to a private spot to open it and then eat his special treat. He will then come to Gerry and I and help us open our gifts. He is just adorable! He's an old man but has more excitement than most three year olds at Christmas!




Overall, it was a great holiday season. It's sad to take down the beautiful Christmas Tree. I love watching it through the weeks. It's now just dry and looking like poo.

HAPPY NEW YEAR and welcome 2007!!

1 Comments:

At January 13, 2007 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great finally getting to meet you!!! Thank you for being such a great friend to Jaime!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home