Sunday, January 14, 2007

Gourmet Chefs

I'm way behind on my posts. Last weekend, Melissa and I got together to celebrate our Christmas! That's the one fun thing about holidays....it's a continuous celebration right into the new year. :-) I got some Martini Glasses which I cannot wait to use! They are gorgeous! Maybe I'll have a Martini night at our house and have everyone bring a recipe to share and make! I don't think it would be long before we were falling under the bar and acting giddy!

Anyway, here you see Melissa and I putting together a gourmet meal. Ha, ha, ha! She's stirring shallots and I'm sautéing broccoli....one of my FAVORTIES!!! We were pretending to be on a cooking show!

We had a fun night, drinking wine, eating good food and catching up!
THANKS WOMAN! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home