Sunday, January 28, 2007

Rylee's First Birthday!

So, I want to thank Jaime for letting me be a part of Miss Rylee's first birthday and letting me make her birthday invitations! I had so much fun being able to create a mix of different cards. Works well with my personality and my dislike of doing the "same thing over and over again". Ha, ha, ha!


Jaime made Miss Rylee her own "Soy" Birthday cake! YUMMMMMY! (He, he, he) Rylee was pretty cute trying to figure out what to do and knowing that EVERYONE was watching her!


Here's Auntie Darcy and Gerry assisting Miss Rylee in opening her first birthday present. It was the sweetest little scene. Especially with her little dress with wings that Jaime found! Jaime did such a beautiful job decorating. It was a great time and Miss Rylee made out like a queen in the gift department.


Thank you Miss Rylee! You are such a little sweetie and I had so much fun being a part of your special day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home