Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Angel that touched my life...



Miss Jossilyn mailed us this card after our office made a donation to the family. I have never met this child and only know her through Miss Kelly (hygienist that I work with). I was so touched and moved by her positive energy in the face of her cancer. Only 9 years old and this child was BIGGER than I have known any child to be at that age. Reading her Journal was so inspiring. Never being stopped by the fact that she was fighting Leukemia. Every day was a gift to her. Every moment was lived by her. She had what I have been training for 3 1/2 years to achieve....living in the moment. We don't know that we have ten years from now, we only have NOW, this MINUTE to live a life of choice.

Miss Jossilyn passed away on March 21, 2007 after a long battle with Leukemia. I had the honor and privilege to say goodbye to an angel that touched my life.

1 Comments:

At April 01, 2007 12:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What a beautiful SOUL. It's very clear that this beauty touched many lives and I am glad to know that she could be part of yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home