Friday, March 02, 2007

Old Man Winter...

Here is a view from the front porch! WOW! It's a beauty of a blizzard! We're expecting 12" to 14" today! It's nice to be safe here at home. I decided to sleep in and not go to the gym....which has had me re-doing my "to do" list. All the errands that I was going to do today will have to be done tomorrow. What can you do!

So here's my handsome guy digging for treats in the midst of a blizzard! Nothing stops Bailey from being outside...even in the worst weather! I took him for a walk and then we came back to shovel off the deck. He chased treats while I did all the work. Then, he looks up at me as if to say, "Are you done yet". Today he decided not to make "doggy angels". I think all of his efforts went to running after scooby snacks.

How can you resist that face? What a love! Right now, he's upstairs chillin' like a villian! Tuckered out from all that hard work!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home